Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wonderful Women Minikit Freebie

The challenge this month at RakScraps was Romantic Moms. I loved the colors. I've been working on my own drawings and came up with these two women - a 1920s flapper and a 1960s mod inspired by Funky Things to Draw. So, I changed the theme a little bit to celebrate women.

The two women, the evening gown, and the hand drawn rose will be available as free digistamps over the next few days. Follow my blog to make sure you get all the freebies!


If you use the kit in your layouts, I'd love to see it!

Happy Scrapping!
Jennifer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful kit, thank you.

Jeanette said...

Thank you Jennifer for the cute kit.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria