Friday, July 16, 2010

And the Stockings were Hung...

(3rd post) I thought about spacing out my posts, but I just want to share when I've made cards! I love this great freebie image from Create with TLC. I colored the image with colored pencils - I'm rediscovering how much I like them after being totally watercolor pencils recently. I used a green glitter paper from DCWV's glitter mat stack. The papers and buttons are from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
2. Cute Card Thursday #121 - Get a Head Start (Christmas)
3. Bah! Humbug! #27 - Christmas Stockings
4. Fab 'n Funky #31 - Christmas in July
5. Latte Lounge - Christmas in July

Happy Scrapping!

Jennifer

10 comments:

Gina said...

That's a fabulous image Jennifer!! Must have missed that one :D XXX

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, I love those stockings, simply gorgeous, must go grab them :) Thanks for the link xx

Max said...

Super image and lovely papers which go together so well.
Thank you for joining us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Annie said...

wow that really is a fab image and the sentiment works great with it. Brill card.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Irene said...

Wow what fabulous stockings they are great. I must try out your idea to use pencils. Gorgeous backing papers, the buttons add the perfect finish.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah! Humbug!

luv
irene
xxxx

Kristine Reynolds said...

I just can't get in the Christmas mood yet but I love your card. Great job on the sketch. Thanks for joining the Digital Tuesday Challenge this week.

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image and the buttons.
Thank you for joining us at CCT this week! :)
Hugs, Vanja

Lindsey said...

Great card, thanks for joinig us at Fab n Funky this week xx

Amy Johnson said...

Cute card. And good for you for getting an early start on your XMAS cards. Thanks so much for playing the DTC this week.

Michelle Pearson said...

simply the cutest! Thanks for playing the digital tuesday challenge!