Thursday, July 29, 2010

Glitterbabe's Challenge #5 - Back to School DT Card

It's time for Glitterbabe's Challenge. This week the theme is Back to School. I had a hard time choosing what to do - so I made 2 cards!

I created this card using my new Back to School printable featuring Rosie the Cheerleader. You'll get the printable in blue and pink in my store at I Did It Creations. In Glitterbug spirit, I added glitter to her skirt and pom-poms.
Glitterbabe also gave us some great images to play with. I used apple with worm and school days. I glittered the worm and added green glitter paper from DCWV. I colored the images with colored pencil. I used the sketch from 365 cards day 147.
Happy Scrapping!

Jennifer

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, fab cards, love the apple one, it's so sweet :)

Gina said...

Love the subtle colouring on these Jen! :D XXX

Stef H said...

these are both fabulous! i think rosie is super and i love her glitter!!!

hugs :)

Vicki said...

Wow, both of these cards are great Jennifer. Your image is darling. And so is the paper you designed.
HUGS.
Vicki

Rose said...

oh i love the worm in the apple!!! great take on the 365 sketch :)

Leanne said...

Aww these are fab cards!!

Thank you for entering my magnolia candy - good luck!

Leanne
xx

TesaB said...

Soooo CUTE!!! Great apple/worm image!!!!

~amy~ said...

Sweet cards!!! Love your take on the 365 cards sketch!!