Saturday, August 28, 2010

Garden Fairy Card

(2nd post) I had so much fun at the Stampin' Dragon blog hop today. Lil Diva Stamps offered a free image of your choice as her blog candy! I chose Garden Fairy. I broke out the watercolor pencils again today and remembered why I love them so much. I'm still looking for cardstock for my laser printer that I can buy by the ream and watercolors well. I added paper, flowers, and ribbons from my stash. The sentiment is from my Everyday Sentiments - circles.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Craftalicious Challenges #7 - purple and green
2. Magical Monday #3 - flowers
3. Cute card Thursdays #127 - Dieing for a punch! - this isn't too hard for me because I don't have a die cut machine. I cut my circles by hand.
4. Crafty Emma's Challenge #1 - Anything Goes
5. Papertake Challenge - 3-2-1 - I have three papers, two flowers, and one ribbon.
6. Allsorts #67 - Park Inspiration
7. Sew Many Challenges #24 - Happy Birthday
8. Fab 'n Funky #37 - 3 papers, 2 embellishments, 1 image

Happy Scrapping!

Jennifer

13 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, I love your card. TFS.

Vicky said...

Very pretty card, good luck
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenge

Hugs Vicky xx

Mummylade said...

such a cute image!I'm so glad you joined my garden challenge at Allsorts this week, good luck!

~Jeri~ said...

Great image! You done a wonderful job with it!!

Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges this week!

Lindsey said...

Sweet image and you did a great job with the pencils. Thanks for joining us at FnF this week x

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the image. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Fleur said...

Great card & such a sweet image, the flowers are gorgeous
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Julie said...

Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

Julie

Emma said...

Such a pretty card, gorgeous colours.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

brenda said...

A really super card, thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

p.s: Did you know we are looking for new DT memebrs at our sister challenge Penny Black at Allsorts http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/

Annie said...

a pretty fairy card! thanks for joining in with us at CCT.
hugs, annie x

kim.mom said...

Great job! TFS with us at SMC!

Victoria said...

This is a gorgeous card - thank you so much for joining us this challenge on magical mondays.