Saturday, September 25, 2010

All Dressed Up

Check out my new release candy here.

I've been away from my craft room and Peanut all week! I'm so glad to be home. We made cards using this week's freebie at I Did It Creations Forum - there's still another day to enter the challenge. The image is from Stitchy Stamps. I colored the image using Copics and Promarkers.

The purple flower background paper is from my Zen Paper Pack and the purple net/sequin paper is from my Halloween Paper Pack. The remaining papers, lace, and rhinestones are from my stash. The fabric flower is from Recollections at Michael's.
Here's Peanut's card. She wanted purple and pink paper. She colored the image with Crayola markers. She added buttons, sparkly things, and purple glitter.
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
1. I Did It Creations Forum - freebie challenge
2. Crafts 4 Eternity #52 - sketch + lavender and lace
3. Delightful Challenges - Make it Sparkle
4. Digital Tuesday - All about the girls (plus digi)

Happy Scrapping!

Jennifer

7 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Your card is so fun...loving the image and ruffled ribbon! And isn't it fun having a stamping companion?! (Yeah, right!)

gina rahman said...

I am glad to let you know that you can second in the Digi bog hop. You get to chose one of our Digital stamps used in the hop as your prize. If you could leave a comment on the bog with your email address and your chosen stamp I will email it off to you. (Your email will not be shown on the hop as I will not publish your comment)

Thanks Gina

Unknown said...

All dressed up and hopefully somewhere to go she is gorgeous love the ruffle down the side.
Chris x

pinky said...

Love this card, would be great for a girl going to her formal! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week and thanks to peanut too!
Pinky

Ellibelle said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image and the flower you added is just beautiful!
Thanks so much for joining us at digital tuesday!!
Thank you for sharing your little girl's creation too, it will be so nice for you and her to look back at once she is older. (I should really start doing that with my daughter's crafts too).

Michele Spera said...

lovely card:-) cute image:-) love that flower ribbon . thank you for joining us at C4E
XMicheleX

michele said...

Fabulous card Jennifer thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs xx