Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sweet Witch and Kitty

I'm still loving the September release that I won from Your Next Stamp. Today I have Cute Witch Ellie and her Kitty. I colored the image using Copics and Promarkers. The word art is from the fall fun sunflower. I used purple paper from my stash and blue star paper from Toucan Scraps Birthday Blue Papers. I added green glitter chalk around the image and purple Stickles around the word art.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Paper Cutz Challenge #59 - Halloween with no black or orange
2. Everybody Art #109 - Autumn
3. Papertake Weekly Challenge - Animal Magic

Happy Scrapping!

Jennifer

4 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

I think this is just adorable! What a wonderful little witch image! Thanks so much for playing at Paper Cutz this week!
Melissa

Jeri said...

What a darling image and such a cute card. So glad you could join us this week at PCC.

Manna said...

This is so cute card.
Love your colouring.
Thank you for entering the Papertake Weekly challenge this week, good luck.
Hugs, Minnamanna

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful card !! love the image!thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs
tina46
eac-team