Scroll down for the Some Odd Girl Blog Hop.
Welcome to JLJ Designs stop on The Greeting Farm Hoppin' Into the Holidays. I hope you'll read to the end as I have a little digi blog candy on offer! If you get lost, head to The Greeting Farm for directions.
This is my card for the "Santa, Baby" Challenge. I used Cupcake Anya to make a little tent to leave with Peanut's treats for Santa. I colored the image using Copics and added red glitter to her headband and belt. I used digi papers from my Traditional Christmas paper pack. The stickers are from Creative Memories and have been in my stash for a long time.
I'd like to enter this table tent in the following challenges:
1. Cute Card Thursday #140 - Blast from the Past - I used challenge #116 - anything but square
2. Winter Wonderland - shape up - I don't know if this counts, but with the two shapes together, it's not square : )
3. Polkadoodles #47 - Twas the Night Before Christmas - "In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there."
This is my card for "Let It Snow." I thought Ivy Xmas Tree was perfect for this challenge since the snow is built in! I used digi papers from my Traditional Christmas paper pack and silver doilies from Wilton. I added Jolee snowflake stickers and a Papercraft Inspirations freebie sticker for the greeting.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #82 - sketch
2. Delicious Doodles #2 - Celebrations
3. ABC Challenge - I for Ice and Snow
4. Simon Says Challenge - Let it Snow
1. Friday Sketchers #130 - sketch
2. Sew Many Challenges #34 - red and green
3. Ellephantastic #20 - red and green
Would you like to win my Traditional Christmas Paper Pack?
Just leave your link below. I'll pick a winner on December 4th.
Thank you for stopping by. Happy Crafting!