Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas Cards and more Christmas Cards

I have three sets of Christmas cards to share today. I hope you'll sit back, relax, and read on. You have until this afternoon to enter my blog candy.

Fun news - My card won the October challenge at Lothian Crafts! I won a blog hop candy over at Club Anya, so new stamps are coming my way.

Stacie is sponsoring the first Wacky Wednesday challenge at The Latte Lounge. The challenge is to use real wood on your card. So, I sent Peanut out to look for some little twigs. I used them as a frame at the top and bottom of my picture. The paper is all Basic Grey. I bought a century pack and have been having a grand time! This is a Christmas card for my brother-in-law. Another in the gift card holder series.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Basic Grey Challenge #32 - sketch by Heather
3. Ellephantastic #18 - blue - I tried to use some really bright blues, a little unusual for a Christmas card.

So, the freebie I got with Cardmaking and Papercraft this month were these sweet Adam Prescott bear stamps. It's not the freebie that the magazine said it would come with, but I'm more than happy! I have had these embossed cards in my stash for a while. I thought they'd be great for some clean and simple Christmas cards. I colored the teddy bear with Copics and added glitter glue to her hat and some of the embossed dots. I finished the card with a Prima flower.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Fab 'n Funky #46 - clean and simple
2. Lollipop Crafts #14 - embossing

I had several of these embossed heart cards from the same box. I decided to make several of the same card. The sentiment reads "with love at Christmas." I colored the image with Copics and added iridescent glitter to some of the hearts and the bears' hats.
I'd like to enter these cards in the following challenges:

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

6 comments:

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

WOW! you sure have been busy!! I'm so glad you played along in the "Use Real Wood" challenge!

karen said...

You really have been busy, I love the clean and simple card, thanks so much for joining us at Fab n funky this week.......karenx

Helen Laurence said...

Gorgeous cards, thank you for playing along this week.
Ellephantastic hugs! x

kris said...

Wonderful cards!! Thank you for playing with us at Lollipop Crafts!!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

You made a wonderful card - thanks for playing along in the Lollipop Crafts Embossing Challenge this week! :D

Sarah said...

Lots of fabby cards to see, I love the cute bears. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away, good luck with the challenge xxx