Saturday, November 27, 2010

Naughty or Nice

(2nd post) Simply Betty Challenges has started the 12 Days of Christmas. I don't know if I'll make it through every day, but I've at least made it for day 1. I've made a gift bag, although it's a little hard to see in the picture. It's a red bag with a white/silver feather boa glued around the top. I colored the images with Copics and added flowers and sticker sentiments.

Naughty Side

Nice Side
I'd like to enter this bag in the following challenges:
1. Simply Betty Challenges - 12 Days #1 - use a Simply Betty Halloween image for a Christmas project - I used Witch Betty.
2. Lollipop Crafts - Christmas
3. A Spoon Full of Sugar #131 - anything goes
4. Fab 'n Funky #50 - going with the flow

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

8 comments:

Graphicat said...

OH!!! Awesome idea! Love the Naughty and Nice sides!! Who hoo!! LOVE the feather boa too! Great job and so glad you joined our first day!!!
Cheers
Cheri

Andrea C said...

very cool gift bag, fab having naughty and nice x

Lelia Pierce said...

LOL! Love the reversible tag! Mine would surely be on the naughty side all year round! Thanks for playing along with us at Simply Betty Challenges!

XXX

Betty Boo! said...

OMG this is perfect! TOoo cool! Thank you for joining us on the 1st Day of the 12 days of Christmas!

Annelies said...

Very nice! It definitely gives something extra to a gift!

Mary J said...

Jennifer, these are just gorgeous! Lovin' your style!

Stef H said...

oh i LOVE that boa! total GLITTERBABE!!!

hugs :)

Mina said...

your gift bag is fab Jennifer and I love the fluff, the tags are brilliant with it....thanks for entering my Bunny Zoe's draw and good luck with it
Mina xxx