Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas all! I hope you have had a pleasant holiday so far. We had company last night for Christmas Eve and a fun family Christmas morning. We're about to head out for more celebrations at the in-laws.

I wanted to say thank you to Club Anya - my card won last week's Saturday Sketch - and Creative Cowgirls where I won the blog hop candy earlier this week.

I heard about Debby's challenge to post about your five favorite Christmas cards. I picked my five favorite mainly based on the way they made me feel.
I love the way the coloring turned out on Ian. I won the I {heart} Sweaters set from The Greeting Farm and they're so cute!I love the papers I used on this project and Tickled Pink stamps make me happy.
I won this Cherrie image from Tickled Pink. I love the sparkles and the candy stickers.
I love the red and white on this card. I had fun with all the little images.
I love the way the coloring turned out and it's special to me because it's a present for my sister.
Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

All your cards are great! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Annie said...

Fab cards - really enjoyed my visit. Hope you are having a fantastic Christmas.
Ann xxx

Spyder said...

Fab cards, hope you had a lovely Xmas!
(Lyn)

Stef H said...

what absolutely fabulous cards!

hope your christmas was fabulous!

big hugs, my friend.

debby4000 said...

Oh adorable cards and so beautiful too.
Thank you for joining in my Challenge.
luv
Debby