Saturday, January 1, 2011

The last of the thank yous for now!

I think I'm caught up on thank you cards after this. Now I just need to remember to make them regularly through the year!

I love this image Audrey with Presents from The Stamping Boutique. She's so versatile. I colored her with Copics. The paper is all Basic Grey. I recycled a plastic container from beads and filled it with glitter and glued it on the front to make a shaker. It's the first time I've done something like this, but I like the way it turned out.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Crafty Creations #100 - sketch + colors + recycled element - Check this challenge out - they're having a celebration with a blog hop!
2. Cute Card #145 - thank you
3. Stamp Something - something with glitter
5. Allsorts Challenge #84 - thank you

I had to find a simple design to get several more thank you cards made fairly quickly. For these, I used the Sizzix Thank you embossing folder with cardstock. The other papers were left over from recent card making. I cut the shapes using a Nestibilities. Can you tell that I'm loving my new Big Shot? The little girl image is a mini from Your Next Stamp. The penguin is from studio g.

I'll leave you with these thoughts. There is lots of fun coming up at The Latte Lounge - challenges, a digi day, a present exchange and more! There is also lots of fun at the Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium Club Forum. I'm the Points Mistress - so get posting and participating in challenges so I have to stay busy. You can redeem the points for great discounts at the club.

Happy 2011 Crafting!

Jennifer

10 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, these are great. TFS.

Stef H said...

isn't it great being caught up???? your coloring is fantastic! fabulous cards.

hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!! Beautifully colored image and such pretty papers! Thanks for taking our 100th Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very cute card! Love the plastic and the cutie image!

Anne said...

That is so pretty, well done to be caught up!
Phindys Place has a Thank You challenge running too at the moment, do please pop by and enter:)
Happy New Year
Anne
x

Saskia said...

Lovely to see your work at the 100th Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Happy 2011!

Saskia :)

Fleur said...

Fab cards & i love the image of the girl with her gifts
Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Happy new year
Hugz Fleur xXx

Jenni said...

Lovely cards, love your recycled element on the first one! Thanks so much for joining in with our 100th challenge at Crafty Creations.
Jenni x

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!
Don't forget to check with us on Thursday if you have won or made the Top3 and what our next challenge is.

Jo and Tigerlover.

sallysbitz2 said...

Your card is gorgeous, loving that image too xx