Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Two Cards?

My first card tonight is an Oddie. I'm trying to enter all the Odd Girl challenges for anniversary week - so far, I'm two for two!

I colored School Girl Tia with Copics with glitter added to her shoes and Glossy Accents on her barrettes. I used papers that I'd won many moons ago at TLL - I don't have the pack they came in anymore. The glitter is on the paper. I cut the flowers out of one sheet and used them for embellishment. I added buttons and flowers to finish the card.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
2. Simon Says Stamp - bingo - I used buttons, flowers, and glitter.
3. Crazy Challenge #50 - buttons

My second card(s) for tonight is a little set I made using the Crafter's Companion Christmas magazine. The first image is decoupaged. The other three cards make a little matching set.

I'd like to enter these in the following challenges:
1. Paper Sundaes - First Birthday celebration pick your favorite challenge - I chose #49 Cut It Out. Paper Sundaes is also having a blog hop with great prizes!
2. Creative Craft World - cute and cuddly

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

12 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute, love the papers on the first one and cutie bear on the second!

Lionelsa said...

I like how you've colored the first image. Lovely DP too.

Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!

This N That said...

I am in love with your paper! Great job and good luck! Thanks for playing with Some Odd Girl!

MiniOwner said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for taking up our challenge at Creative Craft World.
Sue x

Choccy said...

Oh Jennifer. 2 gorgeous cards. I didnt know that you were a card maker too !!

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our cute and cuddly challenge.

Choccy xx

Crystal said...

So cute! I love her glittery shoes and big blue eyes! Thanks for playing along in Paper Sundaes Birthday Challenge this week :)

Chris (catt871) said...

This is so cute! I love the colours and the papers are perfect for that school girl image!! THANKS For joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!!!
Chris

Sarah A said...

Love the colours you have used and the papers are just gorgeous!

It is just perfect for my cute and cuddly theme over on Creative Craft World, thanks for joining us!

Sarah (A) x

Robin said...

Love your take on the colour pride!! Fab! Thanks for playing with Some Odd Girl, Robin F.

Kim Sonksen said...

How wonderful!
Thanks for joining us at http://someoddgirl.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love how you layered the paper, and the paper is perfect for school girl tia too! Thanks for celebrating with us!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

So cute! Both cards are fabulous!

Thank you so much for joining us in our birthday celebration this week at Paper Sundaes! Good luck!

♥ Lisa