Saturday, January 29, 2011

Winter Scene

(2nd post) This is another notecard/notepad holder. This time I created a scene using minis from Your Next Stamp. I stamped the image and then colored it with Copics. I used Glossy Accents to create the lake - this is my favorite trick with water. Since the scene is busy, I kept the rest of the cover pretty simple with a few Christmas buttons. The paper is all DCWV.

I'd like to enter this project in the following challenges:
1. Your Next Stamp #34 - create a winter scene
2. Stamp Something - Winter Somethings

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. TFS.

Stef H said...

oh wow jenn! i love this! fabulous!!!

hugs :)

Jennifer Moore said...

What a cute card. Love the lake.

LindaC said...

Very cute....someone will love this gift! Love the glossiness of the ice. Great job! Thanks for playing along with YNS. Linda C

Anonymous said...

This is really adorable!! Love what you did to the water!! :) Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something!!HUGS

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is so FUN!