Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love You

I've been home sick all day and have just emerged from a cold induced haze. I'm starting to feel better and decided to do some digital scrapbooking.

I made this layout using paper and elements from DeDe Smith's kits - Polka Dot Frenzy and Story of Our Lives. I love this picture of DH and Peanut - they're so happy.

I'd like to enter this layout in the following challenges:
1. DeDe's Saturday Show Offz - use only pink and brown - luckily these are some of my favorite colors.
2. Scrap It With a Song #43 - love will keep us together

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer


4 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Feel better!

mindy gallagher said...

so cute! I don't do digital, but this is super cool!! thanks for playing along with us at Scrap it With a Song!!!!

tita said...

Nice LO!! Thank yuo for participating at Scrap it With a Song! Have a good day

sam said...

lovely page! thanks for joining us this week at Scrap it with a Song!