Sunday, February 13, 2011

My First Sweet Pea

Scroll down for my OSAAT birthday freebie!

I got my first Sweet Pea stamps in the mail the other day, but I haven't had a chance to play until today. I really love these images. This one with the mama and baby really called to me. My mom's having a special birthday this year and she loves the ocean. I colored the image with Copics and added some sea-worthy embellishments.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
2. In a Sweet Pea Dream - anything this time
3. Charisma Cardz #6 - mythical/fantasy
4. Make it Colourful #6 - shadow and depth - I tried to give shadow and depth to the mermaids' tails and hair.

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Great image!

Vee said...

A really gorgeous creation. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good Luck.
xx Vee

Sheila said...

Love the colour combo on this it's really lush and one of my favourite colours too :-).
Thanks for joining us on MIC this week.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Janneke said...

Pretty card ;o)
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week.

Unknown said...

This is lovely Jennifer, I love the colours you used and that polka dot flower is so pretty. Hugs xxx