Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wiper Card

Over at The Latte Lounge, Stacie has challenged us to create a wiper card. She's always inspiring me to break out of my comfort zone. I was surprised at how easy it was! The little part that's sticking up at the top folds down and the whole card fits in a regular envelope.

I used my new Whiff of Joy stamps that I won from Jane - thank you again! I stamped three of the images for the background, the sweet girl, and the little bird sentiment circle. I added paper from DCWV and a gingham button.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Whiff of Joy #99 - buttons and blooms
2. Lollipop Challenge #28 - think spring
3. Cupcake Craft #131 - anything but square
4. Everybody Art #131 - spring
5. Cute Card Thursday #154 - signs of spring

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

9 comments:

Delphine said...

Fantastic card, Jennifer! I love the scene you have created and the papers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Liza said...

A great card Jennifer, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Stef H said...

how fabulous! you are good. i'm always afraid to try those things.

hope all is well.

hugs :)

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Oh Jennifer! These images and your coloring of them is INCREDIBLE! I'm pretty sure this is my favorite of all your cards!
I'm so happy you took up the challenge!
It turned out PERFECTLY and your little red bird pop up is just right! LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!!
xoxo
Stacie

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable card.
luv
Debby

Kruemel said...

I love those whiper cards! You´ve created such a beautiful scene - love it!

Thanks for joining our challenge at WOJ this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Louise said...

Hi there :)
What a stunning wiper card! Beautifully colored image and the dp´s are amazing.
Cute flowers and the button is lovely!
Thank´s for joining us at WOJ challenges :)
Hugs

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Love all the great colors!

Kate's Makes said...

What a clever card! Very pretty! Thanks for joining in with our spring theme over at SFTW and good luck! Kate x