Sunday, April 3, 2011

CAS Easter Cards

I won this sweet Easter image and sentiment from Fresh Brewed Designs for participating in a Facebook challenge - thank you Heather! They're part of a set that's just fab. I colored the image with Copics and added lots of glitter. I wanted to keep the card simple to focus on the image. I added some flowered paper from DCWV and flowers from my Easter basket decorating phase. I thought they looked great with rhinestone centers.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
3. Craft Us Crazy #5 - spring/Easter

My second CAS Easter card features a scrumptious image from The Stamping Boutique. This candy image just screamed for glitter and I went a little overboard - maybe I'm learning from Peanut : ) The sentiment is from the same Fresh Brewed Designs set.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Crafty Creations #112 - bunnies - I went with the marshmallow kind

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

7 comments:

Chris said...

2 very cute cards, I really like the egg stamps at Freshly Brewed and this peeps stamp is really adorable. I have a very fond spot for peeps. I just love those candies.
your cards are adorable. thanks for playing with us at CIC.

majsan said...

They where really colorful and cute:)
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT US CRAZY
Hugs,
Maria

Saskia said...

Lovely to see your bunny-card at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our bunny challenge - what a fun card Jenn! Cheers Claire x

Berry said...

Fab sparkle and colours! Thanks for playing at CUC this time hugs Rebekah xx

Rachel Hope said...

Fun card! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Nina Dee said...

Fun card! The PEEPS are too cute! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!