Friday, June 17, 2011

Tilda in Pink

This is my last card for tonight. I find that if I don't post right away, I don't get it done : )

I watched three of Zoe's videos to try to understand pleats and folds better. I'm starting to get there, but I need practice, practice, practice. I'll definitely be watching the videos again. I used R81, 83, and 85 for Tilda's dress; E25, E29, and E35 for her hat.

The papers are from JLJ Design's Pink and Chocolate Paper Pack. The sentiment is from My Mind's Eye and was part of a large set that my sister gave me. I added some flowers and a butterfly from my stash.

I'd like to enter this card in TOMIC #2 - pink, white and brown.

Happy Crafting!

Jen

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh Jen, this is so sweet. I just love that butterfly and what a cute Tilda image.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty!! Love the colors on this and the adorable image!

Stef H said...

wow jen! i LOVE this! add it to my new favs list! gorgeous!

hugs, stef (Glitterbabe)

do check me out, my store

Kianel said...

Such a beautiful card and thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week! Hope to see you with us next week too!
Love from France, Kianel.