Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pink at Make It Crafty

This week at Make It Crafty the challenge is coloring with pink. Our sponsor this week is Bunny Zoe's Crafts and she's giving away a £10 gift certificate to the lucky winner.

gif maker

Here's my card for this challenge. I used Zoe Celebrates from Make It Crafty. I printed her on Make It Colour Paper and colored her with Copics. I dug out lace, ric rac and flowers from my stash to put together my pink and brown card.
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Brown: E44, E47, E49
Skin: E00, E01, E11, R20

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. IC Sketches #125 - sketch
2. Craft Us Crazy #14 - anything in August

Happy Crafting!

Jen

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this, what a sweet image, and your colouring is beautiful xxx

Annika said...

See, YOU can do the lush pink glow! It comes effortlessly and naturally to you. Really beautiful interpretation of that image!
Hugs
Annika

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Jen! I love that colour combo and Zoe's hair look fantastic! Hugs Delphine xx

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is gorgeous! I always love a brown and pink combo and probably one of my favorites. ;D I love that lace too - where did you find it? Love your card! *Hugs

Jane said...

I adore the pink hair, she'd blend in so well in my studio!! Fab job ~ Jane

Carole of Brum said...

Wow, Jen, the hair looks amazing, and I love the shades of green and pink that you paired together. CoB

Debs said...

hi Jen..gorgeous card..i love her hair :0)..and thanks for stopping by my blog..hugs Debs x