Friday, August 12, 2011

Sunshine on a Cloudy Day with Fifi and Birthday Tags

I have two hybrid projects to share with you today featuring new Meredith Cardall Designs releases at 9th and Bloom.

First, I made a gift tag holder using Cirque de Birthday. I made the template in PSE and then added the papers and elements. I printed, cut, glued and assembled. Now, I'll have birthday gift tags whenever I need them!

Second, I have my hybrid card featuring Sunshine on a Cloudy Day by Meredith Cardall Designs. I used PSE to create a card template and add digital elements (cloud, ribbon, papers, wordart). I added a bit of drop shadow. Then, I added Fifi from Make It Crafty and printed the whole thing. I'd placed some flowers from the same digi scrap kit on the blank part of the printed paper. I colored Fifi with Copics. I cut out one of the flower that I printed and sewed a button over the printed button. I added some blue glitter pen accents and called it done.


So, hybrid cardmaking is a great way to focus on your coloring and still have a finished card. Just print on a cardstock you like to color on.

Happy Crafting!

Jen

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, Jen, these are great. TFS.