Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Thank You Card

I haven't made a thank you card in quite a while. I love Cuddle Anya from The Greeting Farm. I stamped her on Make It Colour paper and colored her with Copics. I got my Big Shot out of the drawer and played with my thank you embossing folder and a Nestability die cut. I thought it would be fun to wrap fancy purple fibers around the die cut to make a flower.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Farm Fresh Friday - Gratuity Please
2. Anyone for Anya - no designer paper

Happy Crafting!

Jen

6 comments:

Melissa Czapor said...

Great card - love the color combo and how you used your die cut!! Blessings and hugs!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Jen, this is so cute. TFS.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! Great embossing!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Jilly said...

Lots of fun and great card. I really impressed with your unique idea, it is best for thanksgiving and welcoming also. I am daily reader of your blog.
portrait photographer glasgow

Susan said...

Great colouring on a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in at Anyone for Anya this week.
Susan xxox(AFA DT)

Doodlecraft said...

Beautiful as usual! Love that scallop wrapped in awesomeness! What a striking card!
Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya this week! :)