Monday, September 26, 2011

Meredith Cardall Designs - Blog Challenge

(2nd post) Hello all! Meredith is sponsoring a challenge on her blog. It's a recipe to cook up a great digital layout. All you have to do is use any Meredith Cardall Designs product and follow the recipe to be in the running for a great prize.

Here's my layout featuring Sweet Caroline by Meredith Cardall at 9th&Bloom. I used my favorite subject - Peanut! I'm working on my 2008 scrapbook. Can you believe she was ever so small? What a cutie pie, if I do say so myself :-)
Can't wait to see what you create!

Happy Scrapping!

post signature

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is soo cute. TFS.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Great lay-out, adorable pics!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com