Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Merry Christmas

I'm loving the new Victorian Christmas images from Tickled Pink Stamps. The challenge this week at TPS Challenges is to rip something. This isn't something I usually do on my cards so I stepped out of my comfort zone to give it a try. I used Lil Victorian Christmas Christina (the glasses win my heart every time) for my card. I colored her with Prisma Pencils and Gamsol.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Tickled Pink stamps #37 - rip something
2. Friday Sketch #1 - sketch by Debra

Happy Crafting!

post signature

7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card Jen.

Cor* said...

cute cute cute. I love that image! Perfect ripping! Very HOLIDAY! Thanks for joining in the TPSC this week. Hope to see you for the start of a new challenge on Friday.

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Cute as!
Thanks for joining us at the
'Friday Sketch Challenge Blog'.
hugs
Sue

Debs said...

Gorgeous , thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
Hugs Debs

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Great Christmas card (it has reminded me I must start on mine!!)

Thank-you for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

Tracey Feeger said...

What a wonderful creation. Love the image and your DP. Thank you for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge. Hope to see you next time.
mwah
Trace

kaylou said...

awwww such a gorgeous card thank yo for joining our first challenge at Friday Sketch.
Hugs Kaylou xx