Sunday, October 16, 2011

JLJ Designs is Sponsoring Sunday Sketch and Stamp

JLJ Designs is sponsoring Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week!

The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate for ANYTHING in my Artfire Store - digital papers, seam binding, crafty pins, digi stamps...

Here's the sketch for this week. Isn't it fun?
Here's my take on the sketch featuring my Rustic Romance Digital Paper Pack and Purple Comfort from ching-chou kuik at Sweet Pea Stamps. I stamped the image on Make It Colour paper and colored her with Copics.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. In a Sweet Pea Dream - anything goes

Happy Crafting!

post signature

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Jen, love the orange shades of your card and fantastic colouring of that beautiful image xxx

Uma said...

thank you for sponsoring Sketch & Stamp, that card is gorgeous, what fabulous papers!

Parveen said...

grt

lauren said...

Its really beautiful.The clor you used in stamps is really nice.From the all you gave I loved the one on second which has your name.Good work
digital signatures

Karen Howard said...

OMG, this is fabulous! Love the image and your card design! Hugs, Karen
P.S. I've candy on my blog!

jennifer said...

beautiful work! thanks for joining in at In a Sweet Pea Dream!