Friday, November 18, 2011

A Brand New Day - Meredith Cardall Designs Release

Meredith has a great new kit out today - A Brand-New Day. I love the colors in this kit, they're some of my current favorites.
I'm working on Christmas presents right now. With this kit, I made two hybrid projects that will go into presents for some of my teenage girl cousins. The first are magnets (I thought they'd be great for lockers). I used the circle elements from the kit (just print and cut), along with large clear glass stones for plants and fairly large circular magnets. I Mod Podge-d the elements onto the glass. Then, I hot glued the magnets on the back. Really easy and quick!
For my second project, I got some little hand sanitizer "purses" at the dollar store. I made a little layout that fit inside. I hot glued some red buttons over the clear buttons on the purse and Voila! a customized Christmas present.

Happy Crafting!

post signature

No comments: