Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas Present - Desk Calendar

I've been looking for ways to make personalized Christmas gifts inexpensively this year. I had an idea for a desk calendar using a frame that I found at the dollar store. I made 4"x6" print-sized layouts using Meredith Cardall Designs products. I used the bottom of Meredith's Cut-away Calendars as templates for each month, which made the layouts go really quickly. I just added a photo or two where there was space. I had the photos printed during a sale where I got 100 prints for $1 + shipping (I made 8 calendars).

Below are the pictures of each month and the finished project.

Happy Scrapping!

post signature

3 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

What a lovely idea! A keepsake for sure.
Joyce xx

Ardilla said...

This is lovely! Great idea... :)

Jan Hennings said...

Love your desk calendars and what wonderful gifts they will be! Thanks for your sweet comment on my train on the Really Reasonable blog :) Good luck!!