Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cupcake Inspirations #137

It's a gobbling week at Cupcake Inspirations for challenge #137. Here's the fun inspiration photo:
Our sponsor this week is JLJ Designs (me!). The winner will get a $10 gift certificate they can use for anything in my store.
I used my Thanksgiving Digital Scrapbook Kit to make 2 cards. The first card uses the papers and elements from the kit to make a printable card. It was super-easy to make.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Crafts and Me #61 - simple
2. Fresh Brewed Challenge #73 - I am Thankful
3. Papercutz #117 - let's talk turkey

For my second card, I added Kimono Kaylee from Some Odd Girl on this single layer card. I added some buttons and punched the corners to give it some texture.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Some Odd Girl - recipe challenge
2. Simon Says - Thanksgiving/Thank you
3. Allsorts #130 - one layer - I didn't know if the buttons counted....

Happy Crafting!

post signature

13 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Wow how adorable are both your cards! I love the warm fall colors you used with Kimono Kaylee. The border punch on the corners is a fabulous touch and the leaves are just wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl this week!
hugs,
M

shelly said...

super cute cards your turkey is adorable. thanks for sharing with us at papercutz :)

Rene said...

Too cute!!!!
Rene :D

VanessaB said...

both cards are soooooooo cute! love the colors! thanks for joining us at FBD.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Eeek! Your turkey card is sooo super cute! Great take in the color challenge! Great thank you card, super sweet image!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

I just love your adorable turkey card1! Thank you for sharing it with us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!! :)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards Jen, love that cute Turkey and your thank you card is so sweet and the punched corners look fab.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Sheryl said...

Your cards are so lovely! I love the bright and cheerful colors on your turkey card! What a fun card with all that pretty texture!
Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our, "I am Thankful" challenge!
Warm Hugs, Sheryl

Chris_P said...

OMG this is gorgeous!!! Just love your card! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!

Robin McK said...

WOW - this is such a great creation! I love Kimono Kaylee, and your colour scheme is amazing! Thanks for playing along at Some Odd Girl!

Cor* said...

oh I like your corner punch on the Kimono Kaylee card! Great fall feel! Thanks for being odd with us at SOG this week!

Unknown said...

Super cute designs and projects. Thanks for playing along at Paper Cutz.

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

Tameko said...

Adorable cards. Thanks for joining the Paper Cutz Challenge!