Sunday, January 8, 2012

Something New!

I got some crafty time today to play with my new toys!  I got a Boxer and Envelobox Creator along with the tutorial DVD - so much fun!  I bought several Saturated Canary digis before the holidays and I haven't had a chance to play with them yet.  I finally got to color them.  I love Copica.  Isn't this little box perfect for a crafty gift?  The suitcase is one of the tutorials on the DVD.  It was really easy once I saw how to do it.



Here's the inside:

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
1. Simon Says - New Something
2. Fab 'n Funky #102 - something new
3. Cute Card Thursday #198 - What's New!
4. Crafty Calendar - New news

Here are the products I used in this project:




Happy Crafting!
post signature

7 comments:

Unknown said...

seriously!! this is just the sweetest craft ever! love it!:) thanks for sharing on FB:)! look forward to seeing more from ya!:)

mwah.xx

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow Jen, this is great. I've been wanting to try one of these. TFS.

Pat said...

Wow what a lovely craft box, cute image too. Thanks for sharing at F'n'F this week. Happy New Year.

Pat xx

Jennifer said...

I just love your box! the image and emblies look so fabulous together!

Julie said...

Very cool! Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Deb said...

So beautiful!
Many thanks for joining in the first Cute Card Thursday Challenge of 2012!
Happy crafting, Debxx

Seafield Jo said...

This is a gorgeous project, your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge. Jo x