Thursday, February 2, 2012

Travel Journal - the last one :-)

I have some Crafter's Companion announcements before I get started today.  The Crafter's Companion Design team has a contest going on between the designers and you can win too!  If you live in the US (sorry it's not open internationally  :(), consider becoming a follower of the CC Blog.  If you do become a follower, email Bindy (bindy@crafterscompanion.com) and say:

"Hi! I just became a follower of Crafter's Companion.  Jen (JLJ Designs sent me)."

You'll be in a drawing for a $100 gift certificate (wow, wow, wow)!  to spend at the Crafter's Companion store.  You'll be helping me because the designer with the most "referrals" gets a spending spree as well. 

Be sure to check out the Challenge Blog.  This week we're giving away Deserve a Treat from the SWALK collection.  All you need to do is leave a comment!

Monday's post had lots of details on how I made these travel journals.  Today, I have the last one to show you.  This time, instead of "randomly" tearing the paper, I tore it in big strips.  I used Eiffel Sketch and Journey Script on the front.  I was really into tearing with these projects!  I had these purse stickers that matched the papers (all from my stash).  When I think Paris, I think shopping.


Here's the inside where I used Wing and Compass.  I added some more of the purse stickers.

 Happy Crafting!

post signature

No comments: