Monday, March 26, 2012

Jeremy Fisher from Crafter's Companion



When I saw the fun sentiments with the new Jeremy Fisher stamp from Crafter's Companion I knew I HAD to feature him for my card this week at the Crafter's Companion Blog.  I colored Jeremy using Spectrum Noir markers - you can see the recipe below my card.  I wanted to make a simple card that could be sent to a man.  I used a 1/2 sheet of letter sized gray cardstock for my base and kept it simple by using only one patterned paper. I matted the image and sentiment with the same gray cardstock.  I finished the card with two sizes of pearls in each corner.

Spectrum Noir Recipe
Water BT2, BT4, BT5
Jeremy DG2, DG4
Coat BG2, BG4
Lily pad CG1, CG2
Sky BT1
Basket GB8
Can IG4
Reeds EB5
Shoes IG8
Worm GB10

Happy Crafting!

post signature

No comments: