Friday, May 18, 2012

Inspiration Blooms Craft Kit Collaboration


Paper Garden Projects and Joyful Heart Designs have teamed up for Inspiration Blooms Craft Kit.  It's a perfect kit to make your own hybrid craft journal.

I've been wanting to make a coloring journal for a long time and the new kit finally got me started.  Here's the front cover.  I bound it with rings that open easily so I can add more pages.


I used the tabbed pages to create my own coloring pages.  I added a little plaque at the bottom to write the colors and the stamp credits.  Here I used Sitting Jane by Make It Crafty.  I cropped the image and printed out several heads since I wanted to focus on hair colors.


I used three different color paper borders and plaques.  I love caramel colored hair - it reminds me of Peanut.


Here's my last page.  You can see I need to get coloring.


Happy Crafting!
post signature

1 comment:

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow Jen this is an amazing ideal to make a coloring journal. This would help with my coloring. TFS AJ~