Monday, June 4, 2012

Coloring on Kraft


I had some time to play today, and I made two cards.  This is my first post.  I've been wanting to try coloring on kraft paper for quite a while.  I finally had some time to give it a try.  I chose Paprika because I thought the raincoat would look great in bright colors against the craft.  I didn't have any papers that struck my fancy for my card, so I turned to some (mostly retired) kits by Meredith Cardall.  They had the perfect papers and elements for my sunny/rainy card.

Supplies
Flower paper and tree paper from A Wise Old Owl by Meredith Cardall
Rainbow paper from Rainbow Wishes by Meredith Cardall
Cloud, sun, umbrella, and sentiment from Rainbow Wishes by Meredith Cardall

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Little Miss Muffet #36 - rainbows, clouds, or wings
2. Sketchy Colors #120 - sketch
3. Crafty Creations #172 - circles

Happy Crafting!
post signature

7 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a great card Jen! I love the colouring on kraft and the little scene you have created is too cute! Great colours :D

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the papers and great job on the coloring.

An'Jenic G. said...

I love to color on kraft and you know I love your coloring is always beautiful. I love the papers and cuts you used. TFS AJ~

Shelby said...

What a great job you did coloring on kraft! Paprika looks amazing

Shelby

annes paperfun said...

Such a lovely card!
Cute image :o)
Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Colors this week - good luck!
Hugs Anne

Mary J said...

She is fab, Jen - love this little scene! Thanks for joining our "Rainbows, Clouds or Wings" Little Miss Muffet challenge!

Mary J x

Unknown said...

How bright and beautiful! Great job coloring on kraft paper! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Little Miss Muffet!