Thursday, June 14, 2012

Meadow Cottage Bears at Crafter's Companion

Hi all!  Today, I'm sharing a sweet card featuring the new Meadow Cottage Bears on the Crafter's Companion Information Blog.  I used the Happy Birthday set to make a pink card.


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers.  Here's my cheat sheet:


I chose papers from my stash to match the pink marker colors.  I added pink seam binding, craft pins, and a flower.  I make the craft pins myself with findings from the bead section at your local craft store and a box of pearl beads that had several sizes.  I hot glue the pearls onto the finding and then glue the pin onto the card.  They're very easy to make and your card looks oh so elegant.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Papertake Weekly - 3-2-1 - I used 3 flowers, 2 craft pins, and one ribbon.
2. Craft Your Passion #114 - anything goes

Happy Crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

febe said...

Pretty card in pink. So sweet! :)

sending gifts to usa

Ribbon Girl said...

Such a pretty card - thanks for joining in with the 3 - 2 - 1 challenge at Papertake Weekly, Mary G x