Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pink and Bling!

Hi all! It's my day to share at the Crafter's Companion Information Blog.  The new Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Scenic 50's French Cafe stamps just SCREAM pink and bling to me, so I went with it.  I stamped the lady with the poodle, the sentiment and the flowers.  I colored the images with Spectrum Noir markers.


I gave into the need to have everything pink - even the poodle.  I pulled some cupcake paper out of my stash.  I added pink sparkly ribbon.  The flowers are attached with pop dots to give them dimension.  I added pink glitter all the way around the image and put giant rhinestones in each corner.  It doesn't photograph well, but this card really shines!

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Lollipop Crafts #183 - flowers in bloom
2. Top Tip Tuesday #78 - sparkles galore
3. Try It On Tuesday - anything goes

Happy Crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Jen this is so lovely! Beautiful colours and layout :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautiful card.

An'Jenic G. said...

hi Jen stopping by to see what you been up to. :-) Lovely Card! I love the flowers. TFS AJ~