Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Zoe!


Hi all! It's my day to post on the MIC Blog.  I have a card to share with you today, but, first, I want to wish our amazing boss-lady, Zoe, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  We thought it would be fun to share the excitement of today and as a fun way to get everyone involved we have a surprise for you!!  Check out this image especially drawn for Zoe by Little Miss Muffet Stamps which features a Sweetheart dress for any occasion with a festive Gumnut flower sun hat.  The Zoe Hatter image will be available as a freebie for today only in celebration for Zoe's Birthday!!  How cool is that?!  If you want to play along, just email Barbara at ForgottenScraps@gmail.com and as long as it's September 27th anywhere in the world then the offer is still open!!  Share you're creations in the MiC FB Group too - we'd love to see what you make!

Now for my creation for today, I have a new-to-me hair color combo I want to share.  I love the warm brown tones I get with W1, E71, E74, and E77.  The bows need a little work though!


Here's my finished card:

Supplies
Copics

Happy Crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

beautiful!!! i love the colouring on her....her hair looks amazing! :)