Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cat's Garden Quilt?

I've been posting crafty items to Yardsellr as I clean out my craft room, including mini Magnolia stamps, quilt patterns/kits, and sewing notions.  The pattern for the quilt I started below is for sale.  Yardsellr requires a tracking number so the shipping can be high.  If you're interested in one of these items, please email me and we can work out a private purchase with reduced shipping.  First come, first served.

I started My Cat's Garden by Maggie Walker with grand plans, before I realized that I really don't like hand applique :-)  I finished two blocks and started a third over the course of seven years or so.  I haven't touched it in over five years.  I'm cleaning up the crafting room this weekend, and I realized that  I am NEVER going to finish this quilt.  So, I sewed the two finished blocks into pillows for Peanut.  She's delighted and is playing with her quilt and pillows.  Here are the two pillows I made:



Love hand applique?  Want the patterns for yourself?  Check out My Yardsale.

Happy Crafting!
post signature

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

woah!!! how awesome jen!! loving the colors and the fab cats :)

Unknown said...

Wow Jen these are awesome, love everything about these xxx