Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Created from Color Basic Class

So, I haven't been around much recently. I've been traveling a lot for work - I think I'm home for a while now.  In my limited crafty time, I've been working on my coloring.  I took the Created from Color Basic Class.  Today, I'm going to share some of my class projects.  Kristy and Melissa have sign-ups for a new basic class.  I'd encourage you to take it if you're looking to improve your coloring skills.
For the class, our first assignment was to color an image.  The last assignment was to color the same image.  Here are my first (left) and last (right):

We had an assignment to work on pleats.  I ended up doing this one several times.  I used the feedback I got from Kristy and Melissa on the left image to color the image on the right.  


I love coloring with red.  The red lessons were my favorite and I think my coloring has improved. I dream of someday doing pleats like Zoe and Delphine.  I'm not there yet, but I'm getting better.


The last images I'm going to share - pets.  I love the tips Melissa and Kristy taught for getting texture on animals.

Happy Coloring!
post signature

1 comment:

Jane said...

Looks like you had fun!
Hugs
Jane