Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Nefret's Garden Quilt

I've been posting crafty items to Yardsellr as I clean out my craft room, including mini Magnolia stamps, quilt patterns/kits, and sewing notions.  Yardsellr requires a tracking number so the shipping can be high.  If you're interested in one of these items, please email me and we can work out a private purchase with reduced shipping.  First come, first served.


I haven't been near my sewing machine much recently.  I finished this quilt (other than the binding) before Peanut was born.  I had it machined quilted.  I finally finished the binding on Saturday.  I call it Nefret's Garden after my little black cat.  The flower blocks were a block of the month.  The cats are from a book, but I did them so long ago, I don't know what book it was.


Here's a close up of my favorite cat.


Happy Crafting!
post signature

No comments: