Saturday, October 6, 2012

Scrapbook Layouts

I have two scrapbook layouts to share tonight.  The first one captures the 5K I ran last weekend - still working toward my 1/2 marathon.  I love the warm colors in Second Spring by Amy Stoffel Designs, Cluster Queen Creations, and geniaBeana Scraps.  I used a template from Gimme Layers v. 36 by Cluster Queen Creations.


My Inner Punk by Cluster Queen Creations and geniaBeana Scraps and Gimme Layers vol. 26 by Cluster Queen Creations had the perfect colors to scrap my 2 hour walk through Berlin.  I wish I'd had more time there!


Happy Scrapping!
post signature

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is an awesome lay-out! Whoot whoot! Congrats on your 5K, I am currently in training to run my first one and I am SUPER Excited!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oooh loving all of the layers on these ones jen! Beautiful colours...they look fantastic :) Congrats on making the 5k run too!!! :D