Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!

Are you celebrating digital scrapbooking this weekend?  I know I will be.  I've already warned my family that the computer will probably suck me in for the weekend.  I think this is my third DSD post already.  I've written them at different times so I'm sorry if I'm repeating myself this weekend.
I've started already with two layouts from Cluster Queen Creations template grab bag with Scrappy Creations by Melanie.  Here are my layouts:


Credits
Font: sf Natalie



Credits
Font: Traveling_Typewriter

Siamese Studio has a great new grab bag perfect for your December Daily album.  Don't miss out on this amazing deal!  I liked the template I used for my run layout so much I used it again :-)

Credits
Happy Holly by Siamese Studio
Gimme Layers vol. 39 by Cluster Queen Creations

One last layout with a new grab bag collab by Cluster Queen Creations and geniaBeana - Thankful.  This layout is very special to me because of the photos of Peanut and my brother, who we don't get to see very often.


Credits
DSD 2012 Grab Bag by Cluster Queen Creations and geniaBeana Scraps
Gimme Layers Vol. 37 by Cluster Queen Creations

Happy Scrapping!
post signature

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wow Jen you are such an amazing scrapbooker. Love how many details that you add to your pages. Just popping in to say you may want to check out my blog tomorrow.
Thanks, Kathy
http://thedailymarker.blogspot.com/