Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan - Holiday Card

We're getting ready for the holidays at The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan.  I love the Waiting for Santa bundle from Wishing Well Creations for the fun colors.  The addition of pink to the traditional colors warms my girly heart.  I paired the papers with cute little Elise from Make It Crafty for a holiday card for a little girl.

Supplies
Waiting for Santa Bundle by Wishing Well Creations
Elise Gift Digi Stamp by Make It Crafty
Make It Colour Blending Card

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Card Crafter's Circle #52 - December holidays
2. Fussy and Fancy #77 - I Love Christmas
3. C.R.A.F.T. #184 - Christmas
Happy Crafting!
post signature

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

A cute Christmas card.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week, hope join us again next time.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Pauline said...

This is so sweet - I love your use of patterned papers... thanks for sharing with us at the Card Crafter's Circle!