Saturday, April 27, 2013

SOG April Challenge Card

I'm finally getting some time to craft and it's so much fun.  I ordered some washi tape and some new digis and I went to town.  I fell in love with the Spring Parade digi from Some Odd Girl and I wanted to add something expected, so I chose Woodsy Mae.  This is my attempt at Barbara's cloud tutorial.  I didn't read all the directions though and used a dark color to fill in.  Hubby says it has a strange 3D effect.


Supplies
Woodsy Mae by Some Odd Girl
Spring Parade by Some Odd Girl
Pink Sorbet Bakers Twine by The Twinery
Texas Does it Redder Washi Tape by Downtown Tape
Skinny in the City Washi Tape by Downtown Tape

Challenges
Some Odd Girl April Sketch Challenge
SOG Ning Group I Spy with My Little Eye Challenge

Happy Crafting!
post signature

4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Great job combining the two images, that is super smart!! This is absolutely darling! Thanks for joining the SOG challenge!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

awww so sweet jen! i love these images together and the little banner is really cute :)

Leah's Crafty Life said...

oh my gracious, this scene couldn't be more perfect.. I absolutely love it!

RiNNE said...

This scene is too too cute! It made me smile from ear to ear! Thanks for joining us at all the sketch-y fun at SOG this past month!