Monday, March 31, 2014

My First Knitting Project - Peppermint Pig

I've been quiet for a while.  I haven't felt very crafty recently.  Then I found knitting and it has refreshed me for all crafting!  This is my first knitted project.  I love the look of little knitted animals and other creatures, and Anna Hrachovec's books were right up my alley.  

I learned a lot knitting this little pig.  The stitches don't have constant tension, but I did finish it.  These little projects can be done in no more than a few days, which I like too.  After so many years quilting, I didn't want to commit to long-term projects :-)


Supplies
Yarn unknown
Boye Size 6 Double Ended Knitting Needles
Knitting MochiMochi by Anna Hrachovec

Stay tuned for more knitted projects! I have several to share this week.

Happy Crafting!
post signature

1 comment:

Nance said...

Well, for your first knitting project, it's great! I love it!