Saturday, April 5, 2014

Cupcake Inspirations 254 - Way Overdue

Hello all!  It turns out I forgot to write my Cupcake Inspirations post for last week.  The challenge is over, but I still want to share my card. I was going for a more eclectic style - what do you think?  Here's the original challenge info to get us started.  We were sponsored last week by:


Core'dinations is generously providing a prize of cardstock samples to our randomly chosen winner.

Thank you for sponsoring the challenge!

Each challenge, we give you an inspiration cupcake and you make a card or other craft project that is inspired by the cupcake.  Here is this week's cupcake (linked to original source):


Since it our sponsor provided paper, I wanted to play around with a card without an image. I had purchased some great art journal kits from Rutabega Stuff on Etsy last summer that I hadn't played with at all, so I got those out as well.


Supplies
Chocolate Box paper from Core'dinations
Card blank from Core'dinations
Puzzle Pieces, playing card, and flower from Rutabega Stuff
Tim Holtz Adage Tickets
Turquoise and cream seam binding

Happy Crafting!
post signature

1 comment:

Indy's Designs said...

Jen,
It is fabulous! So glad you shared it!
Debbie