Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 300 - color

Welcome to the second round of challenges for Cupcake Inspirations 300th challenge!  Today, we have our color challenge.  I love these fun fresh colors.  Again, I have several cards to share today, so I'll post one an hour until I'm done.

We have tons of fabulous sponsors and each challenge has it's own prize package!


My first card was inspired by this card that I found on Pinterest.  I loved the little heart cutouts to show the paper underneath.  I painted a background and then stamped the cute s'more.  I added sequins from Simon Says Stamp.  I'm a little late to the sequins trend, but now I'm loving them.
Supplies
Love You S'More stamps by Lawn Fawn
Love You S'More dies by Lawn Fawn
Simon Says Stamp Crystal Reflections Sequins
Border punch from Martha Stewart
Happy Crafting!
post signature

1 comment:

Nance said...

Very cute, Jennifer! Awesome casing of the Pinterest card!