Thursday, March 5, 2015

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 300 - Confetti

It's time for our third challenge in the Cupcake Inspirations 300th challenge celebration!  Today, we're launching our confetti challenge.  I'll have multiple cards today, and I'll post them one per hour until I run out.


We have three fabulous prize packages - one for each challenge!  Check out all of our amazing sponsors.


I learned a new technique at an open house at my local stamp shop.  You take embossing paste, mix it with ink, and you can make it look like frosting.  With this one, I added pink flocking.  I was inspired by this card that I found on Pinterest.  I had leftover embossing paste, so I made a matching gift tag.


Supplies
Cupcakes Photopolymer Stamps by Avery Elle
Die: Cupcakes Elle-ments by Avery Elle
Dreamweaver Embossing Paste

Happy Scrapping!
post signature

1 comment:

Alycia said...

This is such a sweet combo, Jen! -Alycia